When you plan your honeymoon in India, some best places are calling you. Whether it comes to physical, cultural, or wildlife, very few countries can be as diverse as India. Therefore, it has a lot to offer to satisfy everyone from adventurous to nature-loving and romantic souls.
However, this abundance of destinations can make choosing one quite tricky. Therefore, we have some of the best places to make your choice a little easy.
8 Best Dream Destination For Newly Married Couple In India
Check out these 8 places where you can make your honeymoon a truly memorable affair.
Andaman & Nicobar
The blissful sea beaches with azure water and white sand make Andaman the perfect honeymoon destination. If you want to enjoy the tropical sun and the alluring beauty of a volcanic arc, this place has it all.
The Andaman and Nicobar island offers endless options as follows to live your honeymoon fantasies.
- Explore the underwater marine life and spectacular coral reefs with scuba diving.
- Relax on the famous beaches in Andaman.
- Enjoy the magnificent beauty of sunsets at Radhanagar Beach.
- Explore the islands and choose one to plan a surprise dinner date.
Whether snow-covered or covered with greens, Shimla is one of the best places to visit any time in the year. The city in Himachal Pradesh has many things to offer with its deep valley and ice-clad mountains.
Even if you and your significant other are adventurous or not, Shimla can satisfy your interest entirely. So check out what you can do in Shimla for a remarkable honeymoon.
- Explore the wildlife and nature’s beauty in the national parks and sanctuaries.
- Go for a trek to the hills.
- Discover the beautiful site with mountain views.
- Do not miss ice-skating and paragliding.
Coorg can never go wrong if you and your partner prefer mountains full of greenery and haze. Situated in the slops of the Western Ghats, this hilly hamlet offers you everything from natural to man-made beauty.
Here are beautiful experiences that this green paradise offers you to do on your honeymoon:
- Visit the mysterious hidden waterfalls.
- Explore the jungle and enjoy the scent of cardamom while hiking.
- Take an elephant ride.
- Explore the temples and culture of Karnataka.
- A wildlife safari is a must.
Another tranquil honeymoon destination in northern India is Nainital. The city is located in the “Switzerland of India,” Uttarakhand, enhancing the beauty with its mesmerizing landscape.
The hilly town is surrounded by the lower Himalayas, giving some of the best wilderness ones can imagine. You can enjoy the following things in Nainital with your beloved.
- Enjoy the spectacular mountain view and sunset.
- Take a romantic boat ride with your partner on Nainital lake.
- A ropeway will allow you to enjoy the bird’s eye view.
- Roam around the cave gardens.
Jammu & Kashmir
The “Paradise on the earth” name is well justified in Jammu and Kashmir. The state offers high snow-covered mountains of the upper Himalayas, valleys, lakes, magnificent pine forests, and tulip gardens.
This place can be a medicine for your heart and psychosocial support for your mind that induces love between people. Here is what you can do in J&K:
- Take a romantic flower-clad shikara ride on your choice of the lake.
- Do not miss Gulmarg and Sonemarg.
- A pony ride across the valley is a must.
- Explore the wildlife around the mountain slope.
Kerala is another place in south India that can drive extra romance in you and your partner. The July rain, backwater, Western Ghats, waterfall, and unique beaches can arrest your heart like a hacked social media account.
Check out what this place has for you to take your honeymoon experience above and beyond expectations.
- Take a romantic boat ride in the backwater.
- A houseboat cruise is enough to ignite the romance.
- Enjoy the wet and hazy rainy seasons.
- Hike through the green Western Ghat hills.
The most magical place in eastern India, Darjeeling, can be ideal for visiting any time around the year. The beautiful Darj can offer the love birds the tranquility they need after a big fat wedding.
Check out what this UNESCO world heritage site has for you.
- Take a toy train ride through the valley.
- Explore some of the most mesmerizing rural sites like Lava & Lolegaon, etc., around the central city.
- Experience the beautiful view of Kanchenjungha and hilly sites.
- Do not miss feeling the adrenalin with river rafting.
Northeast India has numerous places for your dream honeymoon. However, the one that stands out the most with its beauty is Shillong, the capital of Meghalaya. This city is situated in the rainshadow region, making it not overly rainy.
With its pristine beauty, let’s check out what the “Scotland of the East” offers.
- Ride along the meandering roads to enjoy the hilly beauty.
- Explore the wildlife.
- Enjoy the lake and the waterfalls of the eastern Himalayas.
So, that is all for the best honeymoon destinations in India for newly married couples. You can choose any of these places that suits your taste and can complement your level of romance.
Share this article with others who are planning to have an incredible honeymoon, and keep reading our content for more.